- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Apple’s Ron Johnson to become CEO of J.C. Penney
- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- Cabela’s launches iPhone and Android rich apps powered by Digby
- Report: Sears arms associates with iPads and iPod touches
Toronto -- Sears Canada announced the debut of a Wish Book application for iPad, allowing thousands of items to be viewed, added to Wish Lists or purchased with the tap of the finger on the iPad.
The application also includes a built-in gift list organizer to manage holiday gift giving and shopping.
Sears Wish Book iPad application is available for download via the Apple iTunes App Store.