- Victoria’s Secret opens beauty store in LAX Airport
- Victoria Supermarkets and Revionics team toward price optimization
- Heavy discounting cuts into holiday profits
- Victoria’s Secret, Hudson Group partner on store at JFK terminal; more expected in 2014
- Herald Square Victoria’s Secret workers win concessions
Ridgefield, Conn. -- Victoria’s Secret has selected Schimenti Construction to build its store located in the Quaker Bridge Mall, Lawrenceville, N.J.
Construction of the 13,500-sq.-ft. store is scheduled to begin mid-June and is scheduled for completion in October. The architect for the project is Fitch, Scottsdale, Ariz.
“This is the first project we have been assigned by Victoria’s Secret,” said Matthew Schimenti, company president. “It is satisfying to partner with the leading retailer in their market category and we look forward to building a strong working relationship.”