- RadioShack debuts new concept store in Manhattan
- Target makes a splash with pop-up in Grand Central Station
- Schimenti completes ground up construction of two Target stores
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Ridgefield, Conn. -- Fashion-forward retailer and designer Vince Camuto has tapped Schimenti Construction to build his new store at 667 Madison Avenue in Manhattan.
Located across from Barney’s, the location will join Vince Camuto’s two existing stores in Manhattan, along with its upcoming location in the Flatiron district.
“This is the first project we have been assigned by Vincent Camuto,” said Matthew Schimenti, president. “It is exciting and rewarding to be selected to build this new store in the heart of the most fashionable luxury area in New York.”
Each Vince Camuto store is unique in design with no two stores being identical. The new, 2,200-sq.-ft. Madison Avenue location will feature a dramatic storefront 23 ft. high with recessed curtain pockets, recessed lights and hanging signage.
Designed by Cthree Architecture + Design, New York, the interior renovation project is expected to be completed in 10 weeks.