- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- The Essential Digital Marketing Strategy: Local Search Engine Optimization
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
Dallas -- SAP has launched a new service to help retailers influence consumer behavior at the moment of decision.
SAP's Precision Retailing solution is said to deliver personalized offers and suggestions in real time to consumers across multiple channels, including mobile devices, in-store kiosks and websites. The company also announced the SAP Retail Store Ops Manager mobile app to further enhance in-store productivity.
"Today's companies want to become more customer-centric, they want to gain insight about each consumer's behaviors and proclivities based on the volumes of rich data before, during and after each shopping activity," said Greg Girard, program director, merchandise strategies, IDC. "Businesses that are able to do this and deliver personalized and contextualized offers in real time will delight the consumer with increased value and, at the same time, be able to shape profitable demand."