- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Report: Developer says West Monroe, La., will get shopping center
Bentonville, Ark. Wal-Mart Stores announced Tuesday that its Sam’s Club Discover cardholders will be receiving reward checks totaling $107 million. The checks are slated to arrive during the month of February.
This is the third year that the reward checks have been issued as part of a program to help extend the benefits of a Sam’s Club Membership and Sam’s Club Discover beyond Sam’s Club locations. Sam’s Club Plus Members earn up to 2% savings in cash back on every purchase made with Sam’s Club Discover both at Sam’s Club and everywhere the card is accepted.