- Webinar: Charlotte Russe uses mobile analytics to drive profitability
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- Retailers post strong November sales, apparel a top-performer
- Charlotte Russe selects Micros-Retail for omnichannel solution
- Apparel retailers see gains during a warm February
San Diego If sales at Charlotte Russe are a reliable barometer, Gen Y girls are still shopping despite the sluggish economy.
Charlotte Russe reported net sales increased 14.9% in the second quarter, from $161.1 million in the same quarter last year to $185.1 million this year.
Same-store sales were up 2.5% for the second quarter.
Net sales for the first six months of fiscal 2008 also showed positive trends, increasing 14.3% from $370.3 million in 2007 to $423.3 million and same-store sales were up 1.9% in the first half of this fiscal year.