- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Saks Off 5th plans seven new stores
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
New York, Saks Inc. has named Michael Archbold, the former CFO of AutoZone, as chief financial and administrative officer of its Saks Fifth Avenue Enterprises business segment.