- Former Saks CEO Sadove to lead new tech-focused division at Traub Associates
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- 7-Eleven to make Middle East debut, in Dubai
- Report: Saks to add luxury items, outlet stores
- A.T. Kearney: Chile and China tops for emerging market retail expansion
New York City Saks Inc. announced the opening of a 15,000-sq.-ft. Saks Fifth Avenue men’s store at The Walk at the Jumeirah Beach Residences in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The new men’s store will complement an existing 80,000-sq.-ft. full-line Saks Fifth Avenue store located in Bur Juman Centre in the port city of Dubai in the UAE which opened in 2004. Saks Fifth Avenue in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia opened in 2001.