- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
New York City, Saks Inc. opened its first Saks Fifth Avenue store in Mexico on Wednesday. The tri-level, 150,000-sq.-ft. store is located in the Santa Fe Shopping Center, an upscale development in Mexico City.
The Mexico City Saks Fifth Avenue store is congruent with the company’s U.S.-based stores. It features similar merchandise and services, while catering to local tastes and preferences.