- Saks Off 5th plans seven new stores
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Harrods exec tapped as Saks chief marketing officer
- Hudson’s Bay appoints Harrod’s exec to run Saks
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
New York -- Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th announced that it plans to open a new store in Atlanta, Georgia on July 18.
The 28,000-sq.-ft. store will be located in the Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta at Woodstock.
The store will be the third Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th in metropolitan Atlanta, but will be the first store to be modeled after the company’s “luxury-in-a-loft” store design, which highlights the merchandise and facilitates easy shopping.
The modern and uncluttered layout includes an open floor plan, moveable fixtures and bright lighting.