- Saks Off 5th plans seven new stores
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Amazon grows Q2 sales, incurs loss due to investments
New York City -- Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th announced that it plans to open a store at the Tuscany Place Designer Outlets, a new, upscale pedestrian-friendly lifestyle outlet development in Madison, Miss.
The center and the Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th store are expected to open in the spring of 2012.
"We look forward to opening our first Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th store in Mississippi where the temperate climate allows for year round shopping," noted Robert Wallstrom, president of Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th.