- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
New York -- Saks Fifth Avenue is amping up its omni-channel strategy by updating its SaksFirst loyalty program and adding free shipping. The changes will make the benefits of the program more consistent across Saks’ different channels.
On Thursday, Saks announced that all Saks cardholders will now receive free shipping from Saks stores, Saks.com and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th stores.
Other changes include:
- All Saks cardholders will be granted automatic, free membership in SaksFirst, with no minimum spending requirement;
- All Saks cardholders will earn points toward a SaksFirstGift Card with their very first purchase; and
- The loyalty program will be expanded to include purchases made at Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th outlet stores.
To kick off the launch of the enhanced SaksFirst program, Saks’ New York City flagship store will offer “5 Days of Firsts,” Jan. 28 through Feb. 1, which will feature a series of special in-store experiences and offerings. Special offerings will take place on saks.com as well, including a promotion with Facebook.