- Saks Off 5th plans seven new stores
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
New York City Saks Inc. announced it will open new Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores in Camarillo, Calif., and Mebane, N.C., in 2009.
The Camarillo store will be located in The Promenade at Camarillo Premium Outlets and will replace an existing OFF 5TH store at Camarillo Premium Outlets. The store is scheduled to open in April 2009.
The Mebane store will be located in Tanger Outlet Center of the Piedmont and is due to open in November 2009.
Additionally, Saks announced plans to open OFF 5TH stores in The Rim in San Antonio, in March 2009; The Legends at Sparks Marina in Reno-Sparks, Nev., in May 2009; and Cincinnati Premium Outlets in Monroe, Ohio in August 2009.