- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Ross Stores expanding in Texas, Northern California
- Ross Dress for Less opens three Indiana stores July 19
- Ross Dress for Less to open 3 Indiana stores as part of 2014 expansion plan
Pleasanton, Calif. -- Off-price retailer Ross Stores will celebrate the opening of its 1000th Ross Dress for Less store, in North Pleasant Hill, Calif., on July 16.
The new store is Ross’ 50th location in the Bay Area. The company operates more than 1000 Ross Dress for Less and dd's Discounts locations.