- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Private equity firms acquire The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- NRF forecasts 4.1% rise in retail sales for 2014; online to grow 9% to 12%
Irvine, Calif. Ritz Interactive, Inc., the e-commerce network that includes RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and other online-shopping sites, reported a 30% increase in merchandise revenue for the first quarter of 2008 over the same period last year.
First-quarter merchandise revenue grew to $25.0 million in 2008, compared to $19.3 million during the same period in 2007.
Ritz Interactive president and CEO Fred H. Lerner credited the sales increase to continued strong consumer demand for digital single-lens-reflex cameras, the addition of new consumer-electronics products, strong corporate sales and promotions from suppliers and PayPal.