- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Washington, D.C. -- The Retail Industry Leaders Association announced Thursday it has added two retail industry executives to its board of directors during its semi-annual meeting held this week in Washington, D.C.
Joining the board are Louis D’Ambrosio, president and CEO of Sears Holding Corp., and Joseph DePinto, president and CEO of 7-Eleven.
The RILA board meets twice a year to discuss the issues facing the retail industry and to offer insight into the opportunities and challenges confronting retailers and how RILA can best support their efforts. It is comprised of chief executives from America's largest and most successful retail companies.