- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Mississauga, Ontario – Rexall is launching MyRexall, a new service providing its customers with the ability to view and print their personal medication records online. In addition to viewing their medication record, MyRexall will allow customers the ability to request a refill at their local Rexall, print their medication record for review with a physician or other health care professional and easily transfer prescriptions to their local Rexall pharmacy.
Customers will also have access to health information about their conditions and will be provided special offers through their account.
"MyRexall reinforces our commitment to making it easy for Canadians to feel good about their health," said Frank Scorpiniti, CEO, Rexall Pharma Plus. "MyRexall offers Canadians a simple way to manage and view their medication records online."