- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
Covington, La. -- Stirling Property Group said that River Chase Shopping Center, in Covington, La., is celebrating the openings of several national retailers in the development’s newest phase.
The first openings are scheduled to occur over the next few weeks with others to open this summer.
Ulta Beauty opened on March 12, Michael’s will open on March 16, Charming Charlie and Maurices are slated to open in late March or early April, and The Children’s Place, Justice, Carter’s and Chuck E Cheese are scheduled for summer 2012 openings.