- Access 360 Media to provide digital content, advertising in 49 Simon Property Group malls
- Report: Restoration Hardware planning to go public in 2011
- Staples and Parago partner for incentives and rebates
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Hot Topic teams with SCVNGR to launch in-store reward program
Corte Madera, Calif. -- Restoration Hardware announced Monday it has rebranded the company as RH, in a move to better position itself as a multichannel operation.
According to RH creator Gary Friedman: "Today's RH is a far cry from the hardware and nostalgic discovery item based business it once was. … The new branding positions us for the future and reflects our belief that we can curate a lifestyle beyond the four walls of the home."
The new branding, a collaboration between Marc Shillum, principal at Method, designer Robert Valentine and Friedman, will debut on the cover of the company's fall 2012 catalogs and on its website.