- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Apple unseats Coke as world’s most valuable brand
- Survey: One-in-five in-store customers are connected
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Corte Madera, Calif. -- Restoration Hardware announced Monday it has rebranded the company as RH, in a move to better position itself as a multichannel operation.
According to RH creator Gary Friedman: "Today's RH is a far cry from the hardware and nostalgic discovery item based business it once was. … The new branding positions us for the future and reflects our belief that we can curate a lifestyle beyond the four walls of the home."
The new branding, a collaboration between Marc Shillum, principal at Method, designer Robert Valentine and Friedman, will debut on the cover of the company's fall 2012 catalogs and on its website.