- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Making the Case for Strong Brands
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart's Q1 earnings down, stung by bad weather; offers weak outlook
New York City -- Wal-Mart Stores no longer is employing greeters during the overnight shift at its approximate 3,000 U.S. supercenters, Bloomberg reported.
For the past six months, the chain has been reassigning greeters at supercenters to other jobs, the report said.