- Bottom Dollar Food opens two Philly stores Oct. 31
- Destination Maternity relocating headquarters from Philly to Jersey
- Mayfaire Community Center in Wilmington, N.C., signs two anchors
- Mom’s Organic Market to debut in Pennsylvania
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
New York -- Urban Outfitters has purchased 6.5 acres in the Philadelphia suburb of Devon, Pa., on which is plans to build a lifestyle shopping village concept, according to Racked Philly.
The report said that the retailer plans to build a Terrain garden center, an Anthropologie, a boutique hotel, two restaurants, and a specialty foods market, along with such other possibilities as a health/spa facility.