- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
London -- A report released Wednesday by the International Council of Shopping Centers and Path Intelligence found that, although U.K. consumers are stepping up their shopping at the nation’s shopping centers, the pace is still trailing 2011.
The Path Index -- compiled by ICSC and Path Intelligence and measuring shopping-center footfall and time spent per visitor -- rose by 3.3% from the prior week to 140.2 (January 8, 2012 = 100) for the week ending December 16, 2012. Although the latest Path Index reading stood at its highest level of 2012, it was 6.6% below its comparable week of the 2011 holiday season.