- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Apple celebrates 13 years in retail — 424 stores and counting
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
New York -- Three executives who had previously worked with Ron Johnson at Apple and then joined him at J.C. Penney have left the embattled department store chain in the wake of Johnson’s ouster, the New York Post reported.
According to the report, Mike Kramer, COO, Daniel Walker, chief talent officer, and Mike Fishe, chief creative officer, left Penney on Wednesday. The newspaper said Kramer resigned, but that it was not clear whether Walker and Fisher left voluntarily.