- SuperValu returns to profit in Q2; on track to open 80 to 90 Save-A-Lot stores
- Supervalu joins DOE’s Better Buildings Challenge
- Supervalu Q4 profit beats Street, will remodel 55 to 75 units in 2011
- Report: SuperValu to open 160 Save-A-Lot stores in 2011
- Supervalu steps up to the efficient buildings challenge
Minneapolis -- Supervalu last week settled its suit enforcing a non-compete clause against former president Leon Bergmann, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal reported.
According to the report, Bergmann had resigned as president of Supervalu's independent business organization in favor of a position with Unified Grocers. Supervalu sued to enforce its confidentiality agreements.
Details of the settlement were not disclosed.