- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
Seattle – Starbucks Corporation has reportedly applied to trademark the term “Fizzio.” According to the Associated Press, the trademark would cover beverage-making machines as well as beverages, including soft drinks.
A Starbucks spokesperson is quoted as saying the filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office is related to tests of flavored sodas and other carbonated beverages in the Austin, Texas, and Atlanta markets the retailer has been running since June, which so far have been successful.