- Top Consumer Trends for 2011
- All retail is local: Four marketing strategies from your local politician
- Wal-Mart: Organized retail to create 3 million jobs in India
- Survey: Holiday sales to hit $519 billion; strongest growth will be in electronics
- Wal-Mart to increase global work force 36% in next five years
New York City President Barack Obama may ask India to allow foreign investment in multi-brand retail in the south Asian nation during his visit next month, the Economic Times reported.
Wal-Mart Stores CEO Mike Duke will arrive in India ahead of the President’s visit, the report said.