- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Four steps to truly understanding your customers and unlocking new opportunities
New York City -- Leonard Green & Partners is expected to make an opening-round offer on Wednesday for BJ’s Wholesale Club, the New York Post reported, citing unidentified people familiar with the matter.
Bidders picked for the second round will probably be asked to make binding offers by the end of May, the newspaper said.