- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
New York -- Facebook Inc.'s Mark Zuckerberg and senior managers will meet the top executives of Wal-Mart Stores to discuss ways of deepening relations between the two companies, Reuters reported.
The representatives of social networking site and the chain will meet in Bentonville, Ark., for two days beginning Friday, according to the report.