- Four steps to truly understanding your customers and unlocking new opportunities
- Report: Retailers’ expansion plans up 40% over last year
- Target profit rises 22.6%, sees strong holiday
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- Target to invest more than planned to enter Canada
New York City -- French retailer Carrefour is in advanced talks to replace its CEO, according to The New York Times.
The board of the company is talking with Georges Plassat to replace its current CEO, Lars Olofsson, the report said. Plassat is chief executive of Vivarte, the Paris-based owner of retail clothing chains and shoe stores including Kookai, Chevignon and Naf Naf.