- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How to Build Loyalty and Sales this Holiday Season and Beyond
New York City -- Best Buy Co. is reviewing its 11 stores in the United Kingdom, according to the Sunday Express.
The chain operates the stores in a joint venture with Carphone Warehouse Group Plc. Best Buy is in talks with its shareholders about all possible options for its British stores, the newspaper said.