- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Bed, Bath & Beyond offers $2 million share buyback after poor Q1
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
New York -- Abercrombie & Fitch plans a big share buyback to appease investors, the New York Post reported, and is also likely to cut back on its aggressive expansion plans in Europe.
The report, which quoted unnamed “insiders,” said the chain is likely to announce its plans on or before its next quarterly earnings report in mid-August.