- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Bill Ackman selling entire stake in J.C. Penney
- Abercrombie & Fitch conducts trade via cloud to support global growth; uses GT Nexus platform
- Report: Investor urges changes at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports weak Q3 sales; will close Gilly Hicks stores
New York -- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. has hired Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in the wake of investor pressure, according to Reuters.
The report was based on a source familiar with the matter who did elaborate on the nature of the pressure was or name the investors. But CNBC tweeted that Goldman was hired to help keep activist Relational Investors at bay.