- 2012 Fastest-Growing Acquirers, 3P Managers and Top Developers
- Glimcher names exec to focus on acquisition strategy
- Action Services Group to provide sign, lighting maintenance for regional Burger King
- Combined Properties names development/acquisitions lead
- Report: Retail and consumer M&A volume jumped in 2012
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Regency Centers said Wednesday it has appointed Joanna Rotonde to lead the company’s acquisitions and dispositions activities in the northeastern U.S.
Rotonde will focus on the expansion markets of Boston, Philadelphia and metro New York, and is charged with identifying, evaluating and structuring profitable property acquisition and disposition opportunities within Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Rotonde previously served as assistant VP for Urstadt Biddle Properties.