- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Omnichannel: It's Not Just for the Front End Anymore
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Five Ways Big Data is Changing CRM for Retailers
Alpharetta, Ga. -- RedPrairie, a supply chain and labor management systems provider, announced it has finalized the acquisition of SofTechnics, Columbus, Ohio, a provider of in-store software such as price and inventory management, intelligent store ordering and direct-store delivery.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.