- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Toomer’s Coffee, Auburn Rays to Hamilton Place
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
Brentwood, Calif. -- RED Legacy and a fund managed by DRA Advisors have acquired The Streets of Brentwood, a 350,000-sq.-ft. lifestyle center on 60 acres in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Tenants include a 14-screen Rave Imax Brentwood 14+ImaxTheater, DSW, REI, Loft, Banana Republic, Victoria’s Secret, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Ulta and more. In addition, Charming Charlie will open a 7,500-sq.-ft. store in November.
RED Legacy is responsible for the day-to-day leasing and onsite management at the center. In addition, RED Legacy will be leading the development and construction activities for the second phase of the project which will include the addition of more than 150,000 sq. ft. of leasable area.
The ownership group will execute a variety of near-term enhancements including lighting upgrades, more convenient parking, enhanced signage, improved public spaces, and more efficient traffic flow. RED Legacy is working closely with existing tenants and is actively marketing the center to potential new tenants.