- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
Bentonville, Ark., Country superstar Garth Brooks has signed a multiyear contract to sell his music exclusively through Wal-Mart Stores. The deal means Brooks’ recordings will be available only at Wal-Mart stores, Sam’s Club and on line at walmart.com.