- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Retail RoadTrip: Fall NYC
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
New York City, According to consulting firm MOHR Access of Ridgewood, N.J., too many district managers play cop, instead of being a coach during their store visits. It’s a classic mistake, but it doesn’t have to happen.
In an article “Too Many Retail District Managers Play Cop,” MOHR president Michael Patrick describes several common mistakes made by district managers during store visits. For the full article, click on the “Guest Commentaries” tab at the top of the page.