- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Based on shopping trends over the three-day Black Friday weekend, retail consulting firm Customer Growth Partners reaffirms its holiday shopping forecast of 5.0% to 5.4% growth, with a bias to the high end.
For the full article, “Black Friday Weekend a Blockbuster: The Consumer Is Alive and Well,” visit the Guest Commentaries section.