- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Forth Worth, Texas RadioShack Corp. on Monday said that it has appointed Lee Applbaum executive VP and chief marketing officer. He will be responsible for advertising, brand management, customer-relations management and marketing and will report to chairman and CEO Julian Day.
Immediately prior to joining RadioShack, Applbaum was the chief marketing officer for Schottenstein Stores Corp. He has also worked at Coca-Cola Co., Schlotzsky's Inc., Footstar, Inc. and David's Bridal Group, a division of Federated Department Stores Inc.