- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- RadioShack debuts new concept store in Manhattan
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- W.P. Carey acquires H&M DC in Poland for $85 million
Port Washington, N.Y., According to a new report from The NPD Group, consumer satisfaction with the wireless retail shopping experience is low across the board, with only 24% of recent mobile-phone purchasers stating that they had an excellent or good experience. While NPD's survey confirms that the vast majority of mobile phone and service purchases are made at carrier-owned stores, consumers who purchased from other types of stores, including mass merchants and electronics retailers, reported higher levels of satisfaction. RadioShack and Wal-Mart were the top two retailers in terms of overall shopping experience, and also ranked high in other metrics including helpful sales staff, variety and selection of wireless products, and store layout.