- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Philadelphia -- Michael Salove Co., an X Team partner based in Center City Philadelphia, announced that it has completed two lease transactions in the Greater Philadelphia market with Qdoba Mexican Grill.
Qdoba will open a 2,600-sq.-ft. unit in Providence Town Center in Collegeville, Pa. and will open a 2,300-sq.-ft. unit in Wynnewood Square in Wynnewood, Pa.
Providence Town Center is a 735,000-sq.-ft. power/grocery-anchored shopping center developed and owned by Brandolini Cos. The grocery-anchored Wynnewood Square is owned by Baker Properties.
Both restaurants are scheduled to open in February 2011.
With the addition of these two units, Qdoba will now have 18 restaurants in the Greater Philadelphia market with another five under development.