- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Pooler, Ga. Columbia, S.C.-based Edens & Avant said Publix is slated to open a 45,600-sq.-ft. grocery anchor store at Pooler Marketplace on Nov. 13. And Georgia Theatre Co.’s Pooler Stadium Cinemas 12 is scheduled to open in early December, making the Edens & Avant-owned-and–developed Pooler Marketplace a dynamic new shopping and entertainment district for residents of Pooler (Savannah), Ga.
“Upon completion of our Abercorn Walk project in Savannah, we immediately looked for the next opportunity in the Savannah marketplace,” said Lyle Darnall, managing director, Edens & Avant. “Pooler was an obvious area to pursue due to its enormous growth and need for a community-oriented project.”
In addition to the new Publix and Pooler Stadium Cinemas 12, the 65,200-sq.-ft. Phase I of Pooler Marketplace is 93% leased and includes Seasons of Japan restaurant; AT&T; Little Caesar’s Pizza; Great Clips; David’s Dry Cleaners; Lovin’ Spoons Frozen Yogurt; Spataneous, UPS Store; and Beverage World.
Subsequent phases of Pooler Marketplace’s development will include additional retail square footage and outparcel/land sales, according to Edens & Avant.