- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- NRF forecasts 4.1% rise in retail sales for 2014; online to grow 9% to 12%
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
The Promenade Shops at Centerra – located in Loveland, Colo. – is featuring a repeat of its “Promenade Kid Days” this summer.
The 2012 iteration offers a lineup of educational and entertaining events for children of all ages, held every other Tuesday through Aug. 14.
Each day features themes with corresponding activities such as horse-drawn wagon rides, mini train rides, face painting, balloon art, painting classes and emergency vehicle tours.
All activities are free and open to the public.
This summer’s themes include: Arts, Sports, Patriotism, Science, Transportation and Animals.
The Promenade Shops at Centerra is an open-air lifestyle center, featuring a dog-friendly atmosphere and 60 specialty shops and restaurants.
More Mall Marketing Spotlights.