- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Livermore, Calif. Prime Retail has entered into a development agreement for a $156 million, 120-store outlet mall in Livermore, Calif.
Prime Retail, with 21 outlet malls nationwide, has already signed up Saks Inc. and Neiman Marcus for the new mall to be called Prime Outlets Livermore Valley.
The 42-acre, 470,000-sq.-ft. site is expected to open in 2010.