- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Tel Aviv, Israel – Preen.Me, a social platform for beauty consumers that offers access to personalized product recommendations, peer-to-peer recommendations, product reviews and how-to tutorials, is launching a database for select beauty brand partners.
The database will provide brands with aggregated consumer information such as actual product usage, and price sensitivity. Brand partners will also have direct access to Preen.Me users.
Preen.Me, launched from a Facebook page in 2012, says it engages 7 million to 8 million monthly users across all channels.