- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Container Store and Intuit partner to eliminate receipts
Chestnut Hill, Mass. -- WS Development said that Pottery Barn, along with Swedish children’s apparel retailer Polarn O. Pyret and locally based Treat Cupcake Bar, will open at its Chestnut Hill Shopping Center.
The new stores are scheduled to open in spring 2013 in a new building at the site of the former Macy’s.
Other new stores to open in the 406,000-sq.-ft. shopping and dining destination include The Sports Club/LA, Cinema de Lux, Shake Shack, Pinkberry, and gourmet Asian restaurant Bernard’s.