- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Philadelphia -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has arranged for a 9,887-sq.-ft. lease for Planet Fitness in the Mayfair Shopping Center in Philadelphia.
The shopping center is anchored by, Shop N Bag, Dollar Tree and Wells Fargo.