- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
Northbrook, Ill. -- Pine Tree Commercial Realty said its affiliate has acquired a Rainbow Foods grocery store in Bloomington, Minn.
The purchase expands the real estate development firm’s portfolio of shopping centers to include freestanding grocery stores.
The 64,130-sq.-ft. building is fully leased to Rainbow Foods, and features nearby retailers Target and Walgreens.
Rainbow Foods is a division of Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc.
Pine Tree acquired the property from a Chicago-based seller for an undisclosed amount, and will manage the center.