- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Report: Safeway takes bids for shopping center development business
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
Redwood City, Calif. -- Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers said it has leased retail space to Pier 1 Imports at Sequoia Station, located in Redwood, Calif., bringing the shopping center to 100% leased.
Pier 1 leased 11,898 sq. Ft. and is slated to open in February 2012.
The 102,848-sq.-ft. shopping center is anchored by Safeway alongside national retailers such as Old Navy, CVS/pharmacy, Barnes & Noble Booksellers and Johnny Rockets.