- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Pier 1 plans $100 million buyback
- Gift Cards: Opportunities and issues for retailers
- Five Reasons Why Retailers Should Offer International Payment Services
Fort Worth, Texas -- Pier 1 Imports said Thursday it has, through a subsidiary, signed a new, long-term private-label credit card agreement with Alliance Data.
Under terms of the new agreement, Alliance Data, through its bank subsidiary, will provide end-to-end private-label credit card services from account acquisition to multichannel marketing and customer service for Pier 1 Imports.
Pier 1 Imports’ current private-label credit card program will remain in place until portfolio conversion occurs, which is anticipated in the first quarter of 2012. Alliance Data expects the program portfolio to be in the $120 million range by the end of 2012.